Nose Reshaping- Restylane Rhinoplasty
Nasal reshaping procedures are one of the most common cosmetic procedures performed today. One of the most frequent concerns is the appearance of a nasal hump that many people would like to improve.
The advantage of a surgical rhinoplasty is the permanent results as well as the ability to recontour various aspects of the nasal deformity however there are associated risks of recovery period, anesthesia, small scar and less than desired results that might require revision surgery.
Dr Chang is a wonderful surgeon. He is very pleasant and always very professional. His office is beautiful with very professional staff. He is highly respected in medical community. – See more Testimonials here.
The greatest advantage of nasal reshaping with dermal fillers are:
- immediate improvement of nasal deformities although somewhat limited to mild to moderate deformity of nasal hump, wide bridge and lack of nasal tip projection
- In office procedure with topical numbing cream; 15 minute procedure
- Very safe, controlled and predictable results especially if performed with a blunt microcannula
- Best results if performed by a board certified Plastic Surgeon or Facial Plastic Surgeon who is trained in the performance of surgical rhinoplasties
- No downtime
- Longevity of results vary from 6 to 9 months